Film Densities at Your Fingertips
The 341C Portable Transmission Densitometer concentrates the best features of a tabletop densitometer in a compact, portable, and economical hand-held unit. The 341C was designed as a completely self-contained instrument able to take measurements anywhere you need.
The X-Rite 341C includes a calibrated, internal light source. It meets global standards for geometry of a transmission densitometer, including proper diffusion of the light source, enabling true measurement values. The 341C measures density and dot area with extraordinary accuracy — in fact, it’s capable of measuring densities greater than 5.0D.
- Easy-to-read touchpad for efficient operation.
- 2m and 3mm apertures are standard.
- Delivers 1,000+ measurements on a single charge of its NiMH battery; LED light indicates instrument charging status.
- Built-in light table and calibrated internal light source for the ultimate in an all-in-one portable handheld instrument.
- Dot Area function verifies screen tint values from contact films, duplicate films, or originals.
The ENERGY STAR rated 341C includes a calibration reference that is traceable to ISO standards for transmission densitometry. Measures density (up to 5.0D) and dot area on conventional or high-density linear films; verifies the Dmax of films; measures solid and screened areas of images on film.