Consistent Color for Improved Profitability
Consistent color improves profitability. Inconsistencies can occur between customer specification and final production as well as from batch to batch. Customers demand consistent color, yet to establish a more compelling presence in a crowded marketplace, they are using more metallics, special effect finishes and textures to help their products stand out. These materials and finishes add value to products and packaging. But they are also more expensive, making consistent color management and an effective quality control program a must in order to reduce waste and rework.
The Ci64’s large high-resolution color screen, Graphical Jobs™ interface* and configurable menus make it fast and easy for users to understand color measurement procedures, bring consistency to measurement processes and quickly view measurement data. The Ci64’s flip shoe mechanism adds flexibility and makes it easy to measure difficult-to-reach areas. And a simple lock button ensures that mistakes are not made during quality checks. Add the UV option if samples include optical brightening agents.
- Accurately measure reflective or uneven surfaces or materials including optical brightening agents for a wide variety of products and packaging types.
- Ensure a color quality audit trail across multiple devices and locations to ensure consistent color and brand integrity in a supply chain.
- Access up to 4,000 reference samples stored in the device for fast access to existing data.
- Increase instrument up-time with optional dual-bay charging to use the Ci64 while charging the second battery.
- Remotely ascertain and optimize with NetProfiler -With NetProfiler, users can apply corrections to improve measurement performance, with or without a PC connection.
The Ci64 is available in three models. All three support simultaneous SPIN/SPEX output and Correlated Gloss measurements and have embedded NetProfiler support. Choose from:
- The Ci64 with switchable 4mm and 8mm measurement apertures;
- The Ci64L, featuring a 14mm measurement aperture for measuring larger samples; or
- The Ci64UV, with switchable 4mm and 8mm measurement apertures and both Tungsten and UV LED illumination
A remote measurement trigger allows operators to initiate hands-free measurement. USB and Bluetooth** connectivity are available.
** Bluetooth available in compliant countries only (CE, USA, Canada, China, India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan)