Color Scanning Precision and Versatility Made Easy
EasyTrax is X-Rite’s semi-automated color scanning system, designed to be used press-side in offset printing operations using 29” (74cm) or 40” (102cm) presses. It comes preassembled on a measurement board for a fast start and can be adapted to almost any press console. This standards-compliant system includes the black backing required for ISO certified operations and can take scan or spot measurements anywhere on the sheet, making it the perfect press-side solution for color control.
EasyTrax Density measures ink density with density data being displayed against set targets to easily determine required ink zone changes, while EasyTrax Spectral adds the ability to capture both density and spectral data in a single scan. Both operate at a speed of 150mm/second. EasyTrax helps operators reduce makeready time, monitor production for color consistency, and minimize waste and rework.
- EasyTrax is the only color scanning system capable of automatically reading color bars or spot colors in the middle of the press sheet, making this task easier and more productive.
- With EasyTrax Spectral, save measurement time by taking both density and spectral measurements in one pass, quickly viewing all printing attributes to speed preflight and pressroom adjustments.
- Fast scanning speed of 150mm/second enables operators to quickly evaluate print quality and make the necessary adjustments.
- EasyTrax signals operators of the color bar is out of alignment and can automatically adjust for skew with laser precision, eliminating the risk of false readings.
- Preassembled, ready for use after a quick set-up process; includes sample sheet, video tutorials and wizard-based software to help operators get up to speed quickly.
EasyTrax Spectral enables perfecting presses to support up to 8 ink units with the advanced ISO/G7 module, whether using a CMYK, Multi-Color or N-Color workflow. It is the ideal solution for offset printing operations wishing to take standardization and automation to the next level.