Get to great color faster – and stay there.
For offset litho printing, eXact InkKeyControl software combined with the eXact Scan spectrophotometer can extend the life of older presses while improving the color quality and consistency for newer presses. Scan complete color bars with process colors, spot colors and/or PANTONE® colors and immediately view reports on-screen, providing guidance to perform the required adjustments per ink zone to get to desired colors faster. It includes a BestMatch function that gives operators recommendations for ink density based on the Delta E between the reference color and the measured color, allowing operators to quickly adjust to achieve a match on press.
Using eXact Scan with InkKeyControl Software, reduce makeready times, improve quality control and reduce material waste by maintaining control of ink zones in commercial offset print. With real-time measurement results, quickly identify problem areas and gain back process control. eXact InkKeyControl includes worldwide process control and reporting and full support for international standards, including CxF (ISO 17972-1:2015), for efficient color communication across any supply chain.
- InkKeyControl software is a key element of a fully color-managed workflow that delivers a faster ROI on color management and offset press investments.
- Specific operator guidance for adjusting ink key settings before color drift is visible to the human eye, resulting in faster makeready and less waste through the print run.
- By using InkKeyControl software, offset printing operations can extend the life of older presses by enabling tighter quality control and increased color consistency.
- Can be used with X-Rite IntelliTrax, EasyTrax and selected third-party solutions to automate ink key adjustments for a complete, closed-loop color management solution.
- Minimize the customer approval process with color right the first time and right every time.
eXact InkKeyControl includes worldwide process control and reporting, enabling operators to use any target in the library; import palettes and Pantone libraries with standards and tolerances for patches; and connect to other areas of the workflow for a controlled, color-managed workflow designed to deliver the utmost in color quality and consistency.